2014年11月11日星期二

K-TAG ECU Programming Tool Mater Version

K-TAG ECU Programmer Customer Use experience:
I bought a K-TAG ECU Programming Tool from UOBD2  last month. The following parts are my real experience with it.
KTAG was operated well on Windows XP computer system. It is said that it can also work on Win 7 professional. I have not tried it yet.
ktag ecu  is quite easy to operate. I have mastered relevant knowledge about protocols, so use KTAG is a piece of cake for me. I have got hardware. I chose the protocol to enable and then it started programming. I connected the device to the diagnostic OBD16 pin port to install the software according to the . The software displayed “Read the ECU” after installation. Then I closed the software when it successfully read the message. Finally, I was allowed to disconnect the KTAG from the pin port.
The ktag ecu programmer also allowed me to download new information to my car computer to increase power band and store the original stock computer program.
Broadly speaking, K-TAG is really a reliable tool for ECU programming.


没有评论:

发表评论