2014年11月18日星期二

Experience with SKP900 Key Programmer

I have had an skp 900 key programmer for nearly 4 weeks and thought now I would share my shopping experience and opinion about the tool with you.

Price and Ordering: Ordered the tool from skp 900 key programmerfor 709USD with free shipping, payment made thru PayPal. It is the cheapest tool I could found at that time, but this week I found the tool was sold at 690USD at AOBD2SHOP, but they do not cover shipping cost. I think it does not matter much after delivery charges are included.
Delivery: Ordered on July 13th, delivered the next day, and arrived at my door on 19th. The package was sent by DHL. Everything was alright. The package included a skp 900 key programmer programmer, an obd cable, a Hyundai/Kia adapter, a Kia-20 adapter, a Honda adapter, a Toyota adapter, a USB Cable and a Manual book. The SKP 900 programmer did not provide a Toyota adapter, so I also ordered an extra adapter.

Function and Performance: I tried the tool straight away on my Toyota Vigo 2008(Id67) when I received it. I used it to reset ECU for adding new key and remove chip (valet key) to shell key. It worked quite well. I also programmed several keys in the following days, no problems showed up.

没有评论:

发表评论